Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday 21 May 2015

A Few Questions can Match you with the Best Real Estate Agent, SF !!


While looking for a realtor, it is advisable to meet different realtors of SF, and interview each of them prior to finalizing one. At the time of interview, there are a few questions that you must ask each San Francisco real estate agent...

How long have you been in business? What were you doing prior to being a San Francisco realestate agent?

What is your average list-to-sales price ratio?

How much do you charge?

There are quite a few real estate agents in San Francisco, so what makes you have an upper edge over your competitors?

Do you have a marketing plan? How will your marketing plan meet my real estate needs?

What documents would I be asked to sign? May I have a look at them?

What if you are not able to sell/buy a property for me?

What is the average time that you expect from me?

Do you seek help from other real estate agents to carry out the best deal for me?

What if I am not too pleased with the service you provide?

Why should I hire you? Give me a few good reasons.

Are you a member of the local/state/national associations of realtors?

Can you give me the references of your previous clients?

Is there anything else that I need to ask you?

Asking the above mentioned questions while interviewing real estate agents can match you with a top agent in your area...

0 comments:

Post a Comment